Our Mission & Vision
Zighra was founded in by behavioral scientists who saw major trends on a convergence course. Mobile payments, sensor technology, machine learning and security have transformed how people live, work, play, and conduct financial transactions – but businesses have not adapted.
Today, businesses still struggle to provide optimal security experiences thanks to the continuing rise in complexity of apps and the requirement to deliver them to smaller and slower devices. This mismatch led the founders to create the vision for the invisible security experiences and to develop Zighra’s fraud detection platform to support it.
Zighra’s mission is to help accelerate online businesses and close the fraud gap between consumers and businesses. We aim to apply the intelligence of biological systems to security to deliver continuous authentication to mobile transactions, with a convenient end user experience, and swipe-and-go simplicity.
Our People & Culture
The team at Zighra is drawn to world-changing technology. Our people thrive from seeing our customers’ success grow in real time and building technology to accelerate that growth. At the core of what drives us is one simple phrase, “Frictionless Customer Experience”. This singular focus is more than a mantra – putting the customer first is evident in the products we build, the support we provide, and the way we sell. Our technology is cutting edge, novel, patented, award-winning, but from our perspective, none of that matters if we’re not helping our customers securely accelerate their businesses with real, tangible gains.
Deep Learning Intern
Zighra is rapidly building out our sensor analytics infrastructure. We are extending our platform to handle billions of new records each day, a petabyte scale repository for analytics, and mobile applications for adaptive behavioral authentication and fraud detection. This platform enables Zighra’s customers to analyze and attribute user behaviours across mobile banking and commerce transactions. We’ve already built out a sensor analytics platform that powers users across 70 countries and 700+ smart device types, to give us access to these large data sets and this is a great opportunity to join as a key member of the team and be at the centre of impactful action.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Your main objectives will be the design and implementation of a deep-learning based framework that uses mobile sensor data to perform user-authentication. Apart from the raw sensor data itself, certain high-level aspects related to the user like the walking patterns, phone handling, daily life events, etc. would help identify the real user of the device. Depending on the duration of the internship, you might additionally have the opportunity to gain a first-hand experience of deploying the framework you develop, on a device (mobile phone) and evaluate real-time performance. Zighra transforms mobile sensor data into human-relatable intelligence, and hence this project sits at the heart of its technology.
Desired skills and expertise:
- Strong background in math and an analytical mindset
- Passion for solving challenging deep learning problems
- Ability to quickly qualitatively and quantitatively assess a problem
- Ability to work productively with team members, identify and resolve tough issues in a collaborative manner
- Basic knowledge of Python and Tensorflow
Bonus Knowledge and Skills:
- Being familiar with MySQL, MongoDB
- Previous research experience in Machine Learning specifically anomaly detection is a big plus
Job Type: Internship
Full Stack Developer – Deep Learning Platform
Zighra is an AI-powered cybersecurity company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in invisible security. We’re producing user-centric, technology-driven solutions to establish new paradigms in human-machine interaction. We’re seeking to embed security into everything we do in our daily lives, including the way we drive, walk and talk. At Zighra, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with global impact. We’re a small team with big goals.
As a full stack developer on our team, you will push the boundaries of machine learning and current web, mobile and sensor based smart devices. You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. You will be presented with exciting technological challenges that require solving engineering challenges and developing unique solutions under highly constrained environments.
- Work with development teams and data scientists to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture with strong security and privacy protections.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Build robust and effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Creative technical documentation.
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Solid experience in full stack development or similar role.
- Proficiency in software architecture and design.
- Experience developing web and mobile applications.
- Extensive knowledge of REST API design.
- Knowledge of front-end languages and libraries.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., MongoDB).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bonus Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid understanding of secure coding practices.
- Experience in encryption and secure communications.
- Machine learning and sensor dynamics.